The Church of the Annunziata
We, the faithful of the Church of the Annunziata, in communion with the Bishop of Rome and the Archbishop of St. Louis, are called by our Lord Jesus Christ to be His Church and live His Gospel. With joy, we strive to fulfill our Baptismal calling by prayer and worship, teaching and sharing our faith, serving others and fostering unity. Guided by the Holy Spirit and through the intercession of Mary, the Mother of God, and St. Joseph, we commit ourselves to the responsible stewardship of all God’s gifts.
Symbols of Faith - Around the Church Building
Artifacts (noun, plural) man-made objects of religious or historical interest
The Story of Salvation in Stained Glass Windows
Walking Tour of the Main Floor (12 page Tour Booklet, registered users)
The Stations of the Cross
Church Building - Terms
History of the Annunziata Parish
The Annunziata Chapel was founded in 1929.
The "new" Church was completed and dedicated in the 1950s.
Brief History - From 75th Anniversary Celebration in 2004
Program booklet - 75th Anniversary Celebration in 2004