Adult Basic Catholic Catechism Course
- Want to learn more about your Catholic faith?
- Feeling like you don’t know enough about your Faith or that you have forgotten everything you learned about your Faith?
- Want a refresher on your Catechism?
Fr. Hardon’s Basic Catholic Catechism Course - Home Study program might be just for you! It is an independent study course lead by a qualified Marian catechist who is certified both doctrinally and spiritually to teach the Catholic Faith.
If you are interested in:
- Growing in relationship with Christ
- Applying learned concepts to daily life
- Handing on your faith to others
If you have a desire to deepen your:
- Love for the Holy Eucharist
- Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Loyalty to the Holy Father as Successor of Peter
For more information, email Deanie Reis or call her at (314) 991-2321 or at (314) 369-0150.